Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Website in action!

Hi Everyone :)

Well, lots of things have been happening around here! To bring in the new financial year with some serious bang, I've had my website and overall 'look' get overhauled during the past 2 months, and will be choosing a new name to go with my new direction :)
--------------------------------------------------
Now, onto the other new stuff! There are a couple of new soapies in the works - Wyld (available now) and Blossom (to be offered shortly). A few soap names have changed as well, to keep things feeling fresh, and I'm also playing around with different colour schemes for some of the favorites, so keep your eyes out :)

I'm aslo going to be taking some 'behind the scenes' shots of the soap studio, or 'Lather Lab' as it's affectionately called - where all the creations happen!

0 comments: