Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New scent to be released soon!

Over the past few weeks I've been working on a new scent that will be the embodiement of what 'beguile' means to me - creating tempting, seductively scented handmade soaps and body treats :)

The talented Jenny over at http://averydirtygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/enchanting-bewitching-blends-of-beguile.html recently did a lovely review on my luscious sugar scrubs and soapies, and referred to me as "beguile's masterful temptress" - wow!

This phrase has struck a chord with me, so my new signature scent blend will be called 'Tempt'. It's feminine, but not girly, it's sweet, yet almost impossibly light, and evokes a sense of powerful romantisicm - oohhhhh la lahh!

Stay tuned for it's release :)
Kat.

2 comments:

Jenny Leach said...

Oh, wow, that's very exciting!

Kathy@Beguile said...

Hi Jenny - and you inspired the name! :D
Kat.