Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Signature Scent Arrival!

I'm pleased to announce that my new 'signature' soapy has come out perfectly with the scent blend I've developed! The new blend has fresh notes of pink grapefruit, and these citrusy top notes flow seemlesly into a sweet, soft floral heart note, culminating in a heady base note of exotic jasmine and bergamot. They combine to create a seductive scent that instantly catches your imagination as you try to work out the evocative aromas. I'm naming this blend 'Tempt' as it's the perfect fit *smile*

I'm not 100% satisifed with the colour scheme yet, and think I'll try a purple and black swirl combo - but I'd love to hear your opinions so far, so check out the piccy below :)



Toodles!
Kat.

3 comments:

Jenny Leach said...

Yay!

innerearthsoaps said...

How did I miss this post?! These look awesome, like white chocolate with a dark swirl. Yum!

Kathy@Beguile said...

Thanks gals :) The scent of the blend has really come together, so I'm stoked!!!

Kat.