Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Branding 101!

Hello all you beguiling beauties *grin*

I'm in a feel good, positive mood today after reaching a decision my marketing company has been telling me to go with for ages! They've told me to stick with a few colours as my 'brand' colours, to create a more uniform look accross my different products, which in turn will re-inforce brand awareness with my lovely customers :)
I've usually always gone with different colours per scent, but in a retail setup it gets a bit confusing for people looking at the different products, thinking they are not from the same 'company' and so I've decided that my 'brand' colours will be the purple I love, along with accents in black and white.

I'll be using different shades of purple in some products, like my new face masks, to show that each is for a different skin 'type', and after doing the first new purple themed label mock ups, I have to say they look AWESOME :)
New product shots will be done soon, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

lunarbelle said...

Ohhh yay Kathy! I'm glad you've chosen to stick with the purple! It's my all time favourite colour and your purple soaps look divine! You can never have too much purple!