Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010!

I thought I'd start 2010 with a quote that I hold close in my life;

"The generosity of your time is the most valuable gift you can give" by Sara Henderson...

Now onto the goss!! *grin*

This year I'm planning a few changes in the studio behind the soapy scenes, that will make it easier for me to cure up to 4,000 bars (there's up to 3,000 curing at any one time usually, so I plan to try and keep ahead a bit better).

I'll be bringing back some old favorites - Passion, Sublime, Anise - and this year I'm planning on having seasonal offerings in LIMITED editions, at only 50 bars a batch. Of course if any prove die hard popular, they'll move to the standard offering lineup *smile*

I have a few new treats in mind, so have been busy formulating and testing those for the past couple of months. All things going well, the first new body product should be released by the end of the month *smile*

So keep checking back, and I'll be popping up some new photos over the next couple of days!

0 comments: