Monday, January 11, 2010

New Labels :D

Over my holiday break, I was lucky enough to meet with some new innovative marketing and branding people, who deal with a few of the large beauty companies - so I grabbed the chance with both hands!

As a result of things we talked about, the more creatively professional direction I want to go in, and after hearing you all say 'we liked the different coloured labels' I had last year, I've had the beguile skincare labels re-designed, and the new piccies are starting to go up.

They incorperate the vintage victorian feel I love, and are a range of GORGEOUS pastels colours, that mimic those in my soapies - Let me know what you think :)















































1 comments:

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby said...

Love the look...it creates a very high-end feel :)