Monday, January 25, 2010

On the move!!!

Yipee!!! Hubby and I have had bought a new house, just around the corner from where we live now!

Know what the best part is??? The new property has a factory setup that's bigger and better than the one I rent for the business now - yeehawwww!

I'll post piccies up once we are in - the soapies will 'move in' a month or so after we do, as I want to spend some time fitting out the new soap factory just the way I want it *grin*

Please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for smooth settlement, at this stage we should be moving in just after my birthday in March :D

8 comments:

Topcat said...

Sounds awesome!!! Oh, to be able to fit out a soap factory (or even a soap room...lol...) just the way I want it. Congratulations :D

Holly said...

Oh, it's sounds so exciting! Have fun! :)

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby said...

How awesome! Best wishes for a smooth move (for you and your soapies!). :)

Lavarie said...

Everything crossed :-) Congratulations and a good time preparing and finally moving!

Kathy@Beguile said...

Thanks girls!!! Positive vibes are just what we want *grin*

Sarah said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of the new soap factory!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh that is so cool! While moving is always a bit of a pain and really can take a toll on energy levels, the bigger factory and shop is sure to be welcome.

Kathy@Beguile said...

Thanks all :) Your positive vibes from accross the globe have all helped so far - no hiccups yet at all - yipeeee! :D