Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The New Factory!

Hey Everyone! I've finally put up some piccies of the new Beguile factory :)

You can check them all out over on my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Australia/Beguile-Bath-Body/193876953716

Here's my new labelling and wrapping area for starters!



I still have a fair bit to do, staining the woodwork, putting in my wholesale packing area, mounting shelves above the long workbench for my frequent use essential oils etc etc...

I'll be sorting the final places for things out for a while to come, as I find my 'groove' working in a totally new setup! Overall though I'm very happy with how it's coming - it's quite different going from 300 square feet of space to nearly 650!!!!

5 comments:

The Balm said...

Wow, you have been busy!

Topcat said...

Looking really good Kathy!

Jennifer Young said...

Just loving your new space! xo Jen

Ambra said...

Oh, I have to admit that I envy you of all that space! It looks really great.

charlie said...

I am soo jealous of your soap room! I'm longing for my own place! But I must say you deserve it, your soaps look fab! x