Friday, November 18, 2011

Yep, I caved under the pressure :)

Over the past few years the requests for cupcake soaps have increased till this year and the begging began lol. So, I caved...

Gotta give our customers what they want after all!

On top we have Flirt and Tempt, then on the bottom we have Cherish (orange) Ritual (brown) and Delish (purple). I've been playing around with different tips and moulds, so will be sticking with the standard 'ripple' base, and using a mix of 3 different tips I think, I love the different effects you can create!




8 comments:

twobloomsdesignstudio said...

Oh those are adorable, is that all cold processed soap? Love the whipped tops :)

Michelle

Kathy@Beguile said...

Yep Michelle, all made from cold processed soap - bases, frosting, flakes 'n all :)

It's definately a different medium to work with than 'real' frosting, but I'm having lots of fun learning how to wrangle this soap frosting beast - well when my mini boss lets me :)

Thanks!

Kathy@Beguile said...

PS: The tops are solid piped CP soap, not whipped soap :)

Topcat said...

They look terrific Kathy!

jabonani said...

hola Kathy, he descubierto tu blog por casualidad y me han gustado mucho todos los jabones que haces, son muy bonitos, te doy mi enhorabuena, saludosss

www.jabonani.com

Soapworld said...

Kathy! Your cupcakesoaps are so cute!

The Soap Sister said...

It gets tricky sometimes, piping CP soap, doesn't it? It seems like such a small window of time where the soap is the perfect consistency. I have a tendency to start piping when it's too runny! (No patience, you know -LOL!)

sagrario said...

Hola Kathy, tu blog me ha gustado mucho, tienes unos jabones finísimos con mucho gusto, me hago seguidora. Felicidades.
Sagrario
http://jabonessamont.blogspot.com